Thing I am lovin’ at the end of this week:
- Starbucks Friday! (I only let myself go to Starbuck once a week, on Friday, so every Friday has a little cup of pleasure to start it off with!)
- Making a new dish for the first time last night: tilapia tacos! They were so delicious and really easy, I impressed myself! I am not very creative in the kitchen, but last night I went off the cuff and tried something new without a recipe!
- Sweats…there is nothing I love more than throwing on sweats when I get home from work, especially on the chilly nights we have been having lately!
- Sushi tonight for dinner at my favorite sushi restaurant.
- San Francisco tomorrow for a last night out with Alice and Ellen before Ellen moves away.
- Cooking dinner two nights in a row (which for most people is not a big deal, but for me this is a pretty good and makes me feel like a good wife!)!
- Catching up on the DVR last night.
- Looking forward to having a turkey sandwich for lunch (btw sandwiches are my all-time fav food)!
- Three-day weekend!!
You can see where my priorities are since many of the things on this list are food related!